Exploring large scale drawing : developing your creative space
“Renew your art practice and develop your space of creative thinking through a structured and stimulating drawing process.”
New workshop dates at General Office Gallery and Studios are all bookable by the eventbrite links below:
Cost: £20.00 (all materials and refreshments included)
Friday AM 10.30-1pm: December 9th Saturday AM. 11-1.30pm: December 10th
Friday AM 10.30 – 1pm January 13th, February 10th, March 10th
Saturday AM 11-1.30pm January 14th, February 11th (day workshop – separate booking details to follow) March 11th
- warm up drawing activities – short timed blind and bilateral drawing
- collaborative drawing activity
- a focus on touch and material engagement
- gradually expand the scale of what you are making – explore your process
- find a place of potential relaxion, stimulation, reflection
- a one off workshop or the opportunity to return – each date has a slightly different focus and is a vital way to keep enriching your practice of engaging your creative space through large scale drawing.
First Floor*, 12 Hagley Road, Stourbridge DY8 1PS
*This venue has stair access to the project and gallery space – unfortunately there is no wheelchair access at present.