Exploring large scale drawing : developing your creative space
“Renew your art practice and develop your space of creative thinking through a structured and stimulating drawing process.”
New workshop dates at General Office Gallery and Studios are all bookable by the eventbrite below:
Cost: £15.50 (all materials included)
Friday AM 10.30-1pm: May 6th Further dates to follow!
Saturday AM. 11-1.30pm: May 7th Further dates to follow!
- warm up activities – short timed collaborative drawing process
- sensory – blind drawing activities
- recall the experience of playfullness
- take up your space – expand your body – thinking with a large piece of paper on the wall / floor / table
- gradually expand the scale of what you are making – explore your process
- find a place of potential relaxion, stimulation, reflection
- a one off workshop or the opportunity to return – each date has a slightly different focus and is a vital way to keep enriching your practice of engaging your creative space through large scale drawing.
First Floor*, 12 Hagley Road, Stourbridge DY8 1PS
*This venue has stair access to the project and gallery space – unfortunately there is no wheelchair access at present.